Friday, February 14, 2014

Introductions

     I thought I would try doing a blog again.  I have tried in the past, but with so much going on it went by the wayside.  Now I am more committed to make this work.

     For those of you who don't know me, I am Vicki and I own Stitcher's Treasures in Escondido, CA.  But more importantly I am an avid stitcher.  I love Needlepoint, Cross Stitch, Hardanger, Counted Needlepoint and Specialty Fibers.  I am married and have 3 children, 6 grandchildren and one more on the way.  Then, of course, there are the fur babies, 3 cats and 4 collies.  l show two of my collies on a regular basis and will be breeding the two that I show when she is old enough.

     Stitcher's Treasures is located in historic downtown Escondido, CA.  For those of you who are not familiar with that area of our globe we are 35 miles north of San Diego, CA and 20 miles east of the coast.  We carry a wide variety of Cross Stitch, Needlepoint, Counted Needlepoint and Hardanger.  Our fibers consist of  Caron Collection, Rainbow Gallery, Weeks Dye Works, Sampler Threads (Gentle Arts), Gloriana, Thread Gatherer, Vineyard Silk, Kreinik, Belle Soie, Dinky Dyes, Anchor, DMC etc.  We carry hand-dyed fabrics, blank needlepoint canvas, painted canvas.and all kinds of stitching accessories.

     We offer classes and open stitching days, all of which are listed on our class web page.  On the open stitch Saturdays there are several stitch-alongs going on.  The newest being the Alessandra Adelaide's 2014 Halloween Town and Laura Perin's Holiday Wreath.  You are more than welcome to join us and you don't have to be working on either of those.  Open stitching is just that, open stitching, no requirements except to have fun. I do a monthly newsletter which is sent out through email.  We "welcome" special orders for items that we don't have in stock or don't carry on a regular basis. 

    If you are a member of Facebook we also have a fan page and a Twitter page.  Our website address is www.stitcherstreasures.com.  On Fridays we do our web work,  by updating and making the necessary changes to the website. 

    I don't wnat to bore you so I am going to leave this for now and get back to the web page.  Happy Valentine's Day and have a great weekend.

Vicki 

No comments:

Post a Comment