Friday, August 15, 2014


Summer is Almost Over


     I can't believe that we are in the middle of August and our school teachers are headed back to the classroom to get ready for their students.  Time is just slipping away faster all the time.  Maybe the time has gone so fast because I have had a very busy summer with a family reunion and my granddaughter coming and visiting with us for 2 weeks.

     For those of you who need a nice gift or if you know of someone who is looking for something stitched and doesn't stitch, we have some items in the shop on consignment.  They are framed and ready to go.  I have put them on the website so you can see them. (click here

    Nancy is teaching this weekend. So make sure if you need help on any of you Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas items please feel free to attend.  We want to make sure that you get those items done in time for the upcoming Holidays.  

    Dorothy will be here on the 23rd of this month for the continuation of the Poinsettia class.  For those of you that missed the first class you can still get in on this beautiful project. 

 
 



     I have just about finished the Halloween Town from Alessandra Adelaide and  here is an updated picture of my Holiday Wreath.

 
 
 
     I have to admit that I did make a color change on he red package on the right.  Instead of using ribbon floss for one of the reds I used very velvet, petite.  This is a really fun project and since I have only been working on it when I am at the shop I get itchy to get to the shop to work on it.
 
     The works in project page has been updated with new pieces from our stitching friends.  Please take a look and see what others are working on.
 
                                                           Happy Stitching,
                                                                       
                                                                          Vicki
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment