Friday, July 18, 2014

 
 
So Many New Stitching Pieces
and Here is something fun!


 
     I am drowning in so much stash and there are so many new pieces I want to stitchI imagine that I am not the only one with this dilemma.  Also which to do needlepoint, hardanger, or cross stitch.  So many decision so little time, and then there is life.  Can I please just stitch and drop off the life stuff?

     I found these while I was doing a bit of surfing on the internet.  I was so excited because it is one more way to display our needlework.  Here is a picture of my find.


    
     The on the left is of a completed lamp.  I have chosen to get my own shade.  Your piece of  work is attached to the spool with an adhesive that is already on the base. I personally would back my work before mounting it.

    If you want a shade they are  also  available and it too can have a piece of needlework attached.

     I have purchase the lamps for the shop, if any of you are interested they are $18.00, fully assembled and the wooden part of the lamp is stained in a medium oak color.


     Well it is time to go and stitch.

                                                             Vicki








No comments:

Post a Comment