Wednesday, July 29, 2015

On Line Show Presented by Norden Crafts!



    We are so lucky to have a distributor like Norden Crafts.  There is usually a Needlework Show in the fall for Cross Stitchers.  Well this year it was cancelled so Norden Crafts stepped up to the plate and organized a Online Needlework Show. The Show is August 10th to the 19th.  I will be updating you as I get more information.  I have seen many of  the designs that are coming and they are wonderful.

    In the shop - lots of 4th of July, Summer, Halloween and Christmas items have been arriving!

   These are the Bewitching Pixies by Nora Corbett.  They are all under 10" x 10" and there are bead kits available for all of them.  And then the newest one from Mirabilia is The Raven Queen.


 



 

     .


     As many of you may already know, the Prairie Schooler has announced that they will be retiring in early 2016.  This will be a big loss to the Cross Stitch industry.  They have been designing and providing us with wonderful designs for 32 years.  As much as they are going to be missed I wish them a wonderful retirement and many years of happiness. There are several new designs available right now so if you are a fan you won't want to miss out on these.  Here are the pictures.


Evergreen
Night Flight
Bump in the Night
Witching Hour
Mini Card Collection F
Ding Dong 



   
     I personally am in Charlotte, NC helping my son.  I will be back on August 5th in time for the Online Show.  The weather here is very hot and humid,  but everything is green.  The other night we were out walking and I smelled fresh cut grass.  Boy it has been a while since I have smelled that because my lawn is almost nonexistent because of the drought at home.  So I guess you can't have everything.  I just thank God that we have what we have and that we need to learn to be happy with what we have as it could always be worse. 

    Well I am off for now.  Tomorrow I am going to the Needlepoint Store in Charlotte.  Can't miss that. 

                                                                                            Happy Stitching,

                                                                                                        Vicki



No comments:

Post a Comment