Friday, February 27, 2015

News from Stitcher's Treasures



     I am sorry to say that I cannot attend  the Nashville Market.  I had originally planned on attending but a family illnesses has thrown a wrench into the works.  I will be ordering new products once the show closes and they let the non attendees have some fun!

     The needlepoint canvases and accessories from the Phoenix show are arriving now and we have rearranged all the needlepoint boards to accommodate them.  Here is a picture of the first board which we have affectionately named our "attitude board".


    Oh yippee! The UPS man just arrived and the Dovo Scissors are here.  I have a weakness for scissors.  Thank God I didn't order any for myself.


     We have a new cabinet in the shop that has glass doors on both sides.  Some of our models have found a new home in a new cabinet.  Come in and check it out.



    The Whimsey and Grace order should be here next week.  They are wonderful 3 dimensional stars with beads so that you can use them as a stand up or a tree topper for your Christmas Tree. We also ordered the Gingerbread Men ~ such fun for a kitchen!

     Here is the work in progress picture of the Patchwork of Peace that I have been trying to get finished.  Do you ever get so close to a finish and get so anxious that you just want it done?  Well that is where I am right now on this piece. Maybe by this weekend I can have it finished. 


     As for our classes, Dorothy will be here the end of March to teach the Puzzle Purse by Jean Hilton.  Of course, there are always color choices to be made and I have the thread list if you are signed up for the class.  You also have the choice of doing it as a purse or as a flat piece for framing or pillow.  The model of the flat piece is already in the shop and the purse should be here soon. Come by and take a look so you don't miss out on the class.   There is pre-stitching that needs to be done before the first class.  Here is a picture for you:


     So I going to go now and get the scissors into the inventory and maybe try to get a bit of stitching on the flag.  Hope to see you soon,  

Happy Stitching,                                           

Vicki                               
                                         

     




No comments:

Post a Comment