Friday, January 16, 2015

New Items Arriving Shortly






     Well Virginia and I made it home from Phoenix unscathed.  Although a nasty cold caught up with me and I have not been doing well this week. 

    Virginia and I have spent most of the week putting invoices in the computer and trying to get pictures of what is coming in for you to see.  It has been a big job and we are not finished yet.  So I did get a few of the pictures to share with you. What you will see here is no where near what we will be getting in over the next few months. I did bring some things back, so there are new items for you to visit in the shop.  The following pictures are a smattering of what we have coming.



   



         

 


      Stand by for more.

Happy Stitching,

Vicki




No comments:

Post a Comment