Saturday, July 11, 2015

Christmas in July

     As much as I hate to bring this up, we are only about 5 1/2 months from Christmas. To help you get motivated everything Christmas is 25% off from July 13th to the 18th. That includes all cross stitch, needlepoint and hardanger that is in stock.  We will be more than happy to order other items but they will not be included in the sale.

     The website has been updated with the newest items in the shop.  

     Today was our all day stitch and there was a full house.  I think that I like these days the best.  I love being able to spend time getting to know all of you better. Sometimes when my friends come into the shop it is for a brief stop so there isn't enough time to talk about families and other important items in our life.  If you are in the area  you can always stop and stitch as the table is always open.

     What are you stitching?  I hate to admit this but I haven't had much of a chance to stitch lately.  I have had to make two spur of the moment trips to Charlotte, NC in the past 6 weeks. It was nice to go but there was no time  to stitch and then when I got home it was time to catch up.  I hope this week will change that.  I was able to spend some guilty time with my son and grandchildren.  That makes it all worth while.

     All that being said I am going to cut this short so I can do some stitching tonight.

Happy Stitching,                          

Vicki                 

No comments:

Post a Comment