Saturday, March 1, 2014

Saturday Stitch Along

     Today in the rain and blustery weather seven of us got together at the shop to stitch on SAL and class projects.  It was extremely relaxing and so much fun.  We laughed, stitched and just truly enjoyed ourselves. 

     Dan, from Las Vegas, stopped by and joined us. He has started a new Facebook Page to post your projects.  That is a really get place to share you WIPS and finishes.  Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/630749366974464/ .  It is called Show-N-Tell Stitch.  He just started it so give it a chance. I will be posting some of the things I have been working on. Please share this information with your fellow stitchers.

     One of the pieces that I have been working on is the "Patchwork of Peace".  This is a older piece but a fun stitch and very educational.  I finally acquired more of the books.  It has 249 illustrated stitches and an index of where these stitches can be used.  Here is a picture of the book.



     There are lots of new Spring Charts out.  I have been making some selections for the shop.  I do hope that you get by to see.  Also don't forget that now is a good time to start on those fall./winter 2014 projects.
 
     Well I am off to do some more stitching on my flag.
 
Vicki


 

No comments:

Post a Comment